Neck Pain Treatment
Neck pain can have a big impact on your quality of life. Neck pain can make it hard to sleep, work and have fun. If you suffer from neck pain in Omaha, chiropractic care can help you get the treatment you need to relieve your pain and enjoy life. At Kosak Chiropractic & Acupuncture, we use a range of chiropractic techniques to help our patients manage their neck pain and heal from neck injuries.
Reasons For Neck Pain In Omaha
There are many reasons that people experience neck pain in Omaha. Some of the most common reasons that people experience neck pain include:
- Whiplash. This condition typically affects people who have been in car accidents and personal injuries. Whiplash causes small tears to form in the muscles and ligaments, causing neck pain, swelling and limited range of motion.
- Stress. Stress causes the muscles to become tense, resulting in pain in the neck, back and head.
- Muscle strain. Muscle strain can cause pain in many parts of the body, including the neck.
- Subluxations. A subluxation is what happens when the vertebrae pinches the spinal cord.
- Herniated disc. A herniated disc occurs when a vertebral disc protrudes from the tough casing that encloses it.
- Text neck. Looking down at mobile devices for too long can strain your neck muscles, leading to pain.
- Chiropractic Treatments for Neck Pain
There are many ways that a chiropractor can treat neck pain. Some of the most common methods that we use at Kosak Chiropractic & Acupuncture includes:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is the technique that chiropractors use to relieve patient pain, speed the healing process and improve the functioning of the nervous system. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to heal all patients.
- Stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises can help improve range of motion for patients suffering from muscle pain and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Lifestyle advice. Our lifestyle advice helps patients avoid injuries and muscle pain.
Nutrition counseling. Obesity can contribute to muscle pain and joint pain, even in the neck. Nutrition counseling can help patients meet their weight loss goals and can also help patients maintain the energy they need to exercise and stay healthy.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain
There are many reasons to get chiropractic care for your neck pain. Many people seek chiropractic care because it is all natural, gentle and non-invasive. In addition, chiropractic care is medication free, so it’s non-addictive and has no negative side effects.
Finally, chiropractic treatment is a complementary form of care, which means that it can be combined with other forms of treatment without interfering with other therapies. This is important for patients who are seeing multiple healthcare professionals for their diagnosis.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Omaha
If you suffer from neck pain in Omaha, contact your chiropractor at Kosak Chiropractic & Acupuncture. We use all natural techniques to help our patients. Call us today at (402)-964-0300.