Omaha, NE Chiropractic Office of Dr. Kevin Kosak
Dr. Kevin Kosak of Kosak Chiropractic and Acupuncture in Omaha, Nebraska strives to help his patients live healthy lifestyles, free of aches and pains. Dr. Kosak uses gentle chiropractic techniques and electrical/needle-free acupuncture to aid in comfort and long lasting results.
From Pediatric Care to Senior Ailments
At Kosak Chiropractic and Acupuncture, we provide family wellness for all ages, specializing in pregnancy, pediatric and adult and senior care.
Subluxation, a misalignment of the vertebrae of the spine, is a common problem as the human musculoskeletal system is subjected to countless stresses and strains from day to day. A subluxation in the spinal column may occur all of a sudden from an acute injury such as whiplash or a workplace mishap. It can also develop over a period of months or years in association with chronic posture problems or age-related changes.
Common Conditions Treated By Our Omaha Chiropractor, Dr. Kevin Kosak:
Depending on its location in the body, a musculoskeletal misalignment can cause you or your loved ones to experience a variety of painful symptoms. Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Upper, mid and low back pain
- Pinched nerves
- Sciatica (pain down the leg)
- Disc degeneration and herniation
- Shoulder pain
- Extremity problems (including numbness and tingling)
- Auto accident injuries (including whiplash)
- Maternity conditions
- Pediatric conditions (including colic and ear infections)
- Many more, refer to Conditions tab
A Variety of Complimentary Non-Surgical Techniques
Our Omaha chiropractor uses a variety of safe, natural techniques and therapies to help you reach optimal health. Examples include:
- Chiropractic Adjustment - chiropractors manipulate the joint components to correct a condition known as a subluxation, a mild form of dislocation within a joint. A chiropractic adjustment not only relieves pain without drugs and corrects joint issues without surgery; it also has the advantage of being completely safe for all ages.
- Acupuncture, a modality that stimulates specific points on the body, encouraging healing and relieving pain through the release of endorphins
- Corrective stretches and other exercises to help you rehabilitate an injury or manage degenerative joint symptoms
- Lifestyle advice ranging from weight loss and dietary recommendations to best practices for protecting your musculoskeletal system against injuries
You may receive any or all of these treatment methods alongside your chiropractic adjustment sessions. The potent holistic combination of these natural therapies can have a synergistic effect, helping all your physical systems work together more efficiently and comfortably.
When seeking a chiropractor it is important to find a doctor you can trust with a great reputation. We have built our practice based on referrals from satisfied patients. We welcome you as a patient and would appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
Call Our Omaha Chiropractor for an Appointment Now!
The best way to learn exactly how chiropractic care can benefit you and your family is by scheduling an initial consultation at Kosak Chiropractic and Acupuncture. Our Omaha chiropractor can talk to you about your symptoms, medical history, and wellness or pain management goals. We will answer questions you may have, perform a musculoskeletal evaluation, and possibly even administer your first adjustment in the same appointment. Call (402) 964-0300 today to schedule a visit!